For People with an APPETITE for LIFE!

Welcome to THE MAIN INGREDIENT a place where Food News, Food Politics, Food Culture, Food Fashion & Food Humour meet. Each week you can preview topical foodie matter from my 'Gourmet Lifestyle' radio show called (wait for it) THE MAIN INGREDIENT. Food for the belly & the brain, I hope you'll enjoy the journey with me. Regards Kel

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Foodie Fashion Takes Off

Last week we discovered designer t-shirts for foodies at Café Press. This week I see Hillel at http://www.tastingmenu.com/ also has some fabulous fashion options available for hardcore foodies. Choose from tasty little gems such as:
‘FOOD SLUT’
‘I AM JULIA’S CHILD’
‘I’LL COOK YOU EAT’ OR ‘YOU COOK I’LL EAT’
‘SCREW THE MENU I’LL HAVE ONE OF EVERYTHING’
‘JUST SAY NO TO POWDERED WASABI’
‘I WOULD SELL YOU FOR ONE WHITE TRUFFLE’
‘MY LAST MEAL WILL BE A 30 COURSE TASTING MENU IN GIANA, SPAIN’
& many more.......

No comments: