For People with an APPETITE for LIFE!

Welcome to THE MAIN INGREDIENT a place where Food News, Food Politics, Food Culture, Food Fashion & Food Humour meet. Each week you can preview topical foodie matter from my 'Gourmet Lifestyle' radio show called (wait for it) THE MAIN INGREDIENT. Food for the belly & the brain, I hope you'll enjoy the journey with me. Regards Kel

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Fabulous Fashion for Foodies



It was only a matter of time, and some bright spark has now come up with amusing T-shirts and other fashionable items that will appeal to foodies far and wide. Captions for the designer foodie t-shirts read:


‘Hollandaise can sense fear!’ ‘ Your Misenplace or Mine?’ ‘ I came I saw I concassed!’ And my personal favourite ‘Please stop putting Foam on my food!’. Of course the foodie fashion items are probably only funny if you're a cook, chef, or some other type of hardcore foodie.

So, basically in Chef John’s own words, “I’ve designed a fashion line that only 1% of the entire population will understand”...if that! Just google CafĂ© Press for more info.

No comments: